Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rcipeeees

Made this last night and it is a success. Kat liked it straight from the pan. I have a resistance to whole chickpeas* so I whizzed it up with the immersion blender and find that a great improvement. [*So starchy.] It uses all the spices that there are and has some zip due to the cayenne plus half of a fresh jalapeno. I bought some turmeric for this recipe and will look for other opportunities to turn things yellow. I haven't ever used turmeric before and am intrigued.

Blog about gut flora and using fermented foods and probiotics to help reduce eczema symptoms. I am reading with interest but haven't yet gotten motivated enough to try and understand the ph and bacteria population stats. In short: yay for sauerkraut! I think the entry on women possibly needing more fiber in their diet than men is interesting.

More recipe links because who am I kidding. Food, food, food.
Stovetop Mac&Cheese&Kale

Artichoke, Kale, Ricotta Pie

Roasted Banana Caramel Milkshake
Caramel Sauce for the milkshake


No comments: