Friday, July 11, 2014

Really?

Well, bust my buttons. I've been made a job offer including a respectable salary amount. I asked for 24 hours to be in a daze, then gave them my yes answer this morning. This is a job I will need to do homework for. It may be stressful. It is a real professional position with growth possibilities. Goggle eyed. Currently grieving for my current job. And worried about how I get the knowledge I need to use for the new one.

Going to SF for a wedding next week. I could use something fancy to wear on the top. Guess it's this weekend or never.

Woke up at 4am ish thinking of job and pet meds and now I am wired tired.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Congratulations, shower yourself with plaudits and confetti, you clever woman. It will likely go on being scary and regrettable for a while then suddenly you'll be doing it as if you know what you're doing and there was never a time you didn't.

The Nag said...

Good for you! Of course you're anxious but I'm sure you can do it.

Nimble said...

Thank you, kind ones! I'm working through my stages and planning to feel more comfortable by October.