Wednesday, August 6, 2014

blink

Living with stress, how do people do it? I had to go to bed at 9p on Monday evening. I got through some difficult calls and have learned by doing a few things the hard way. I can look forward to more of that. I think I have shed Monday's load of 'am I good enough?' and am feeling like I can do a few things to earn my hay.

Kids and husband are being very supportive. Even the dog and cat seem particularly affectionate. 90 days is my goal and I think I need to take it month by month. Getting through August will make me feel proud. September and October are fairly unimaginable right now.

Realizing that I have never sought challenge in my jobs and there may be perfectly good psychological reasons for that. Having to stretch is ...interesting.

Have hit the part of the summer where I just want the A/C to work and I don't want to be bitten by mosquitoes. Nod has been going to the pool, he loves to get in the water. His work van has no A/C at the moment and I think that's a scandal.

No comments: