Friday, May 29, 2015

Shoulder block from the ginger cream

First time experience this morning. While leaning over to get cat food out of the bucket, my head collided with the cat who was leaping up to her eating spot on the counter. It was a solid shoulder shot against my skull. Cat made her landing just fine, just looked a little surprised. My response was "Ow! Dammit!"

Hate to lose that bunting pic, I may have to put it in the header.

MIL arrives this afternoon, she's swooping in to catch the circus arts spectacular tomorrow night. I'm glad she'll get her visit in and get to spend time with the kids. No chance for a big clean so I'm not going to even worry about it. Last minute has consequences.

I seem to be in an intense logistics chapter of my life. Bun starts her music class next week and will ride the city bus home by herself. We'll do a dry run this weekend (when?!). Grandma arrives this afternoon. Dress rehearsal for circus tonight. Final Friday art opening downtown for the rest of us. Softball practice tomorrow morning for both kids at 10 at different parks. Pet sitter confirmed for mid-June!  Need to decide if I'm going to pay for the annual parking pass at work (probably). Presents for bday party the girls are going to on Monday afternoon.



1 comment:

Zhoen said...

Cats are more solid and inept than they want to appear.

Phases of logistic intensity can be emotionally soothing for me, however exhausting in every other way.