Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cake or Books?

I am taking inspiration from the Little Professor's recap of her year in reading. I'm curious to see how many... The stats from Goodreads say it's been 71 books. Even adjusting for some abandoned books -- Gosh.

I count 14 cosy books, 22 fantasy books, 5 general fiction, 3 memoirs, 10 mysteries, 7 nonfiction titles and one SciFi. Sounds like a life well lived. Mostly 3 or 4 star reviews. I'm getting good at quitting books that aren't bringing me what I want.

Words to conjure with = Applesauce cake with caramel glaze. I also want to make more fridge pickles but I promise not to eat them with the cake.

You may need to read these tweets about mortifying moments. I need to wait until I'm not at work to read the rest.

Swedish Spice Cookies. I think I'll try buttering the bottom of a cut glass tumbler and marking the tops with that.


No comments: