Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hackety hack

Took Bun to the doctor yesterday after listening to her cough all night. She officially has a terrible cold and we have an OTC antihistamine and cough suppressant for night. It feels a bit futile but I was happy to have a medical professional listen to her lungs and find nothing scary. She's puny in the morning and I would like to let her sleep in every day but I hardened my heart and made her go to school this morning. We'll make it to the end of the week gods willing and then surely things will get easier. Nod woke up this morning feverish and sore throatish. This virus is a bugger. But that's all of us -- there is no one left in the house to get this sore throat experience.

I recommend looking at this delightful visual representation of how helpful different vitamins and supplements are.



A picture from a visitor to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Because it's a beautiful place. And Saguaro cacti.



1 comment:

Zhoen said...

I do find a pinch of cayenne in my tea helps a sore throat heal. And I'll put turmeric in anything savory, because it tastes nice.