Monday, March 14, 2016

Bash

Rain Report
Light rain before the party but nothing terrible. Nod was able to get his firepit fired up for the celebration. It misted on the fire circle off and on but not enough to discourage anyone.

Yesterday the fun began. In late afternoon a large cloud darkened the sky. Large individual drops started: splat, splot, splatsplat. Half an hour later we had thunder rumbles and then the heavens opened. Very satisfying.

Bacchanal
I wasn't really in the mood to partay and feel some failure here. But the event made Nod happy in so many ways. So that's a win.

My horse fortune teller was semi successful. The humidity made the horse face droop by the end of the evening. Bioneighbor helped distribute them. I had a great time setting it up.





2 comments:

Zhoen said...

Ah, took me a while to see what you meant about the horse fortune telling. As in, straight from the horse's mouth?

Nimble said...

Yes, my puns get worse as I get older.