Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wording

This poem is sweetness. And the big sky picture takes it up even higher.

Schmutzie also poses a vocabulary challenge, the sort of puzzle I love. Is there one word that touches on empathy and consideration?  If so I haven't thought of it yet. The concept she describes is accepting a person and truly listening even during difficult exchanges. It reminds me of the feeling I get from the Buddhist loving kindness prayer. May all beings be safe.

I've fallen into a blog called BitchesGottaEat and I may not come out again.

We're going to a family outdoor concert to see Florence and the Machine tonight. It's been raining off and on. But now I see sunlight. The last hour by hour forecast I looked at held steady at 30% chance all night. Gotta roll those dice and see what happens.

I'm intrigued by the concept of this game, Lanterns: the Harvest Festival. Mr. Wheaton describes it as strategically interesting to experienced players while at the same time being very easy to teach to newcomers. And pretty colors! It's $25 on the amzn so not a casual decision.




2 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

Thanks for sharing my poem!

Nimble said...

My pleasure.