Thursday, April 20, 2017

Raar

Important resource for learning about birds. Watch out for the Gator Commanding Heron.

Menaces to anybody living near bodies of freshwater in the southeastern United States, Gator-commanding Blue Herons are renowned for their ability to tame and control their distant cousins. Unfortunately for their many victims these birds often use...


Slow times at work this spring. It's difficult to work on infrastructure (webpages, workshop videos) with no deadlines. Sometimes I surprise myself with a particularly productive day.

Car had another spasm. The gas pedal didn't work and the Check Engine and Cruise Control lights came on. I parked and checked radiator fluid; it was fine. I was able to restart and drive back to work. It's at the mechanics now.

Samantha Bee coined 'marmalade hairball' for you-know-who. Sigh. It would be a happy sigh for the wordsmithing but nothing in regards to this administration makes me happy.

I don't think I've ever seen a male bellydancer and I want to. http://www.metafilter.com/166401/Bagoas-awesome-male-tribal-fusion-bellydancer


No comments: