Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Recommendations

I highly recommend this puzzle. It is large and reminds me of my love for EG. We finished it this week. 


Professor T on PBS has a certain Gorey tinge to it. My mother said, "This show is British and weird and it makes sense that you like it." I know EG was American but he seems comfortable next to British murder fiction. 

There are wonderful clouds floating around northeast Kansas today.   

This is a perfectly good recipe for a one-pot farfalle (bowties) pasta meal. May they be forgiven for blaspheming the name lasagna. I alter it of course. I make it with veggies instead of sausage and omit the ricotta. I use real garlic instead of garlic powder. The last time I made it I chopped up a small eggplant, a large zucchini, half a red bell pepper, and half a large onion. Any of those amounts may vary and sometimes I add mushrooms. For me the pasta takes the max time or even a few minutes more to get done. Stir vigorously half way through.     


 

1 comment:

Zhoen said...

We did that exact puzzle last year. It was a lot of fun, but there were a lot of areas that were strangely difficult to distinguish.