Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Falling and rising

Back to work after missing five days. I thought I had a cold but it was instead a nasty virus that turned into sinus infection. So glad to be out of the house and upright. But I can tell it will be a challenge to do all 8 hours.

Currently there is wet snow falling. It is beautiful and my timing coming back to work kinda sucks. Fast falling large snowflakes are filling the air. The movement so far is straight down. The wind is supposed to shift during the day. It may turn to rain but then back to snow overnight and up to 30 mph gusts. Single digit temperatures next couple of nights. Ah pre-spring. We'll need to leave the faucet dripping.

Saw my dad at a distance in a dream last week. It was a neutral helpful appearance and it felt good to see him. I forgot that codeine ramps up the dreams - I've had some odd ones since then.

I've also taken large doses of Schitt's Creek over the last week to help me heal. I'm on the last season now. There is a particular kiss that I may go back and watch several more times. 💓💗💖💘💜 The actress who plays Stevie reminds me of a friend of mine.

I've lit several candles thinking good thoughts to the Danish and her upcoming possibilities. Last night I was saying intentions about my health, family members' well being, the Danish, travelers on the road. The match head popped off when I tried to strike it. I figured that was a lot to put on one little match. The next one lit right up.




  

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

Sounds like you have what we got over christmas, my heartfelt condolences. Dreams can unsettle as well as heal, sometimes both together.

Thank you for the Schitt's Creek recommend, just starting second season. Soooooo good.

Reading Theodora Goss, The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter, and now European Travel for the Monstrous Gentlewoman. So weird, a bit cheesy, but fun.

Heal Well, Sanar Bien.

Nimble said...

Oh I'm glad SC took with you! Yay, it's always good to find bite sized tv to enjoy. And books. Healing all around.